As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Transparent, Antiquax ANTQMW100 100 ml Marble WaxAntiquax
- Work well into the surface. Designed to enhance the look of all polished stone. Adding a degree of protection. A unique blend of waxes. Including marble and slate.
Antiquax ANTQAXMW250 250 ml Marble WaxAntiquax
- Designed to enhance the look of all polished stone. Work well into the surface. Adding a degree of protection. A unique blend of waxes. Including marble and slate.
|Weight||0.3 kg (0.66 Pounds)|
7OZ, Stone Floor, Ceramic Tiles, Stone Walls, Suit for Marble Furniture, TooGet Stone Seasoning Beeswax Furniture Polish & Restoration Care Beeswax, Stone Polish ProtectionTooGet
- The paste is white and will not affect the color of the item itself after being waxed. It is a good companion for your furniture maintenance. Portable and practical, father's Day, this makes a thoughtful birthday gift, or Mother's Day gift.
Packing: including a box of stone furniture care wax, natural high-grade, 200g. Natural raw material: the main components of the stone care wax are carnauba, beeswax and vegetable oils, which are safe and environmentally friendly.
Used for: variety of stone furniture, granite, quartz stone, artificial stone, ceramic tile, imitation marble, stone decorations, such as marble, etc.
Let dry2 hours or moreand remove any excess. Easy to use: simply put a little on a sponge or cloth then wipe down your stone furniture. Function: form a protective layer on your stone furniture or decorations to show their natural color and prevent damage from pollutants.
Granite, Metal, Howard Wax It All Multi Purpose Wax, Marble Cutting Boards and Butcher Blocks., Plastics, Cement, Paint, Bees Wax, Stone, Carnauba Wax and Mineral Oils for WoodHoward
- Made in the usa with food-grade mineral oil, Beeswax, and Carnauba wax. Enhances beauty and protects surfaces to make them look better and last longer, metal, stone, paint, cement, plastics, including wood, and more!.
Helps delay tarnishing and oxidation of bronze, brass, copper, and even wrought iron. Gives finishes a soft sheen and a smooth feel.
Great for woodworkers who need a hard, carnauba wax finish. Lock in the oils and waxes after using howard’s other food-grade products. Easy to use – simply rub the wax on, let it absorb and buff of any excess Safe for indoor and outdoor counter top surfaces.
Antiquax Marble Wax 100mlAntiquax
- Product image just for illustration purposes and the actual product may vary due to manufacturer changes.
Transparent, Antiquax ANTQSH 100 ml Original Wax PolishAntiquax
- Finest beewax and carnauba wax. Superior wax polish blended. Penetrates and nourishes the wood. Exellent for use on darker woods. Available in the traditional tin.
|Weight||0.27 kg (0.6 Pounds)|
Antiquax ANTQAXLH250 250 ml Original Wax Polish, TransparentAntiquax
- Penetrates and nourishes the wood. Finest beewax and carnauba wax. Exellent for use on darker woods. Available in the traditional tin. Superior wax polish blended.
|Height||0.03 cm (0.01 Inches)|
|Length||0.03 cm (0.01 Inches)|
|Weight||0.01 kg (0.02 Pounds)|
|Width||0.03 cm (0.01 Inches)|
HG Natural Stone Gloss Polish 300 ml, For All Types of Natural Stone, Intensifies Colour and Structure, Gives ShineHG
- Suitable for surfaces made from marble, travertine, hardstone bluestone, granite and other types of natural stone. Intensifies colour and structure and gives shine. This natural stone gloss polish is also very suitable for touching up scratched areas of polished natural stone.
Continue until there is a beautiful glossy shine. Hg natural stone gloss polish is ideal for quickly and simply restoring a beautiful shine to small surfaces such as tables, window ledges, kitchen work surfaces and doorsteps.
Protects against dirt and scratching and leaves a glossy shine. Apply hg natural stone gloss polish thinly with a soft lint-free cloth. Let the polish dry and then rub it in with a dry cloth using circular motions.
A natural stone polish which provides smaller natural stone surfaces with a beautiful and natural shine. Specially formulated to intensify the colour and structure of the stone. Can be used for marble polishing, hardstone, bluestone, as well as travertine, granite and other types of natural stone. Ideal for quickly and simply restoring tables, window ledges, kitchen work surfaces and doorsteps.
9. Furniture Clinic
Furniture Clinic Beeswax Polish for Wood & Furniture | 200ml of Natural Beeswax for all Wood Types and Colours, Wood Furniture Polish to Protect & Enhance Any Wooden SurfaceFurniture Clinic
- It is a safe, natural and effective way to bring new life to wood furniture. Natural formula: this furniture polish is made from our natural beeswax blend that has been used with great success by our national network of technicians, professional restorers, heritage organisations, and many customers over the years.
How to apply: before using the beeswax wood polish, clean the furniture using a wood cleaner like our Furniture Clinic Wood Reviver. Apply the beeswax polish onto a cloth and rub into the wooden surface following the direction of the grain. Leave for 3-4 minutes and buff over with a cloth to restore the lustre.
Safe to use: because it doesn’t have any synthetic components, or even distort, our beeswax wood polish will not alter, the color and appearance of the surface it is applied to. It seals and protects, as it feeds, giving your furniture a long lasting, durable and natural looking shine.
Our fine bees wax formula can be used to treat all natural woods including: beech, pine, walnut, mahogany, teak, and yew. Additional coats can be applied for extra protection or if applying to bare wood. Suitable for all types of wood: our beeswax furniture polish is designed for use on modern and antique internal woods, oak, including wooden veneers. Ensure the surface is dust free. Great finish: our beeswax polish acts as a wood protector when applied, protects and enhances the shine of all wooden surfaces, natural and finished.