As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Swindon Composite Supplies
Brush, Sandpaper Included by Swindon Composite Supplies, Fibreglass Gelcoat Filler Repair Kit, White, 100gSwindon Composite Supplies
- What's in the box : white gelcoat repair resin - 100g Hardener for the above resin, Preparation and cleaning Sandpaper - 150 grit Mixing Stick Small Disposable Brush Instructions.
This white gelcoat repair kit is the ideal kit to repair a damaged gelcoat surface the bow of a fibreglass boat for example. The repair gelcoat repair has a very powerful smell common to most polyester resins.
The gelcoat repair resin is for a post mould repair - It will cure touch dry - no requirement to cover the repair. We supply the extras that allow you to straight on with the project. Typical working time is 15 minutes based at 15 deg - this will be drastically reduced in hot conditions.
2. Swindon Composite Supplies
Lloyds Approved, MEKP hardener inc, Polyester, Marine White Gelcoat 1kgSwindon Composite Supplies
- If using for a repair - cover up the gelcoat to enable a touch dry cure consider White topcoat which is better suited for a post mould repair. Lloyds approved.
Used with mekp hardener supplied at the advised ratio of 2%. For use with fibreglass moulds- Gives the brilliant gloss white surface A boat hull for example. Will cure surface tacky - Often used with Fibreglass matting.
LFI 0NE SET Professional Grade Cup Gun, Sprays Gelcoat or Resin resin fiberglass Laminating Roller project kit for composite fiberglass tool fiberglass rollerLFI
- This professional grade sprayer is a must for every fiberglass shop. This gun is ideal for spraying gel coat into open molds. This gun will spray faster than conventional HVLP guns and will clean up in just a few minutes.
With tens of thousands in use all over the world, this gun is the standard for producing quality parts with a limited equipment budget.
Gorilla Waterproof Coat & Seal White 473mlGorilla
- Stops and prevents leaks: gorilla waterproof coat & Seal is easy to use and provides a long-lasting weatherproof seal. When coating with oil-based paint, use a primer first before painting.
Works in extreme conditions: Withstands extreme heat and cold and is UV resistant, making it ideal for long-term repairs. For wet & dry surfaces: This liquid rubber is suitable for application to materials which are both wet and dry.
Simply brush, roll or pour on to nearly any leaking surface for a fix that will last. Paintable – works with both latex and oil-based paint. Flexible & self-levelling: no specialists skills or tools needed – just apply and the liquid rubber coating will dry completely flat.
5. Swindon Composite Supplies
1kg, 5kg or 2 x 5kg Available Grey 1kg, Suited for Fibreglass Roofs, Resin Topcoat Dark Grey Top Coat Resin Flo Coat FlocoatSwindon Composite Supplies
- It is mixed with the supplied catalyst at 2%. The resin is sold on weight not quantity, the supplied tin won't be completely full but they will have the correct stated amount. Warning - this resin like all polyester resin products has a powerful and strong smell- care should be taken to using in a well ventilated area.
This dark grey topcoat is mainly used for fibreglass roof applications as well as for Marine Craft. Available in 1kg tin suitable for small projects and repairs, larger 5kg tin or as 2 x 5kg tins.
6. Swindon Composite Supplies
5kg Marine Polyester Resin Gloss White Gelcoat inc Catalyst Lloyds Approved.Swindon Composite Supplies
- Uv light stable - suitable for use with laminates and re- enforcements such as fibreglass. Warning - this gelcoat is a polyester resin based product - It has a very powerful and pungent smell until fully cured similar to ALL polyester resin products,.
White gelcoat - lloyds approved so suitable for Marine use. It can be finished and polished with sandpaper, cutting compounds and polishes. Gelcoat forms the smooth outer surface of a mould, It is applied first to the mould. Supplied with MEKP herdener.
7. T.A Paints Ltd
Metal & GRP generaly Used on Marine Boats, Gelcoat, Swimming Pools, Ponds & Hot Tubs 5 Litre, Fiberglass Primer Grey 5L Suitable for FiberglassT.A Paints Ltd
- Apply by suitable spray aplication Brush & Roll in Small Areas High Protection. Simple application: Use Primer directly from the tin no catalyst required.
T. A paints Satisfaction Guaranteed. Fast dry time: touch dry in 20 - 30 Minutes, Overcoat 12 - 24 hours. Qd fiberglass primer: Xylene based, High Quality Durable.
1 oz Applicator Syringe, PC Products 10112 PC-11 Two-Part Marine Grade Epoxy Adhesive Paste, Off WhitePC-Products
- Waterproof, sandable, tintable and paintable. No drip or sag, even on overhead work. Excellent chemical resistance to mild acids, gasoline, detergents, salt, fuel oil, caustics, and fresh water.
Sets on wet or dry surfaces, or underwater. 30 minutes working time, 24 hours cure time 48 hours full cure.
|Manufacturer||Protective Coating Co.|
|Height||2.54 cm (1 Inches)|
|Length||20.96 cm (8.25 Inches)|
|Weight||0.05 kg (0.1 Pounds)|
|Width||9.53 cm (3.75 Inches)|