As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
28mm x 22mm Compression 3 Piece Reducing SetPrimaflow
- This listing is for a Pack of 1. The use of ptfe tape is not necessary as the reducer and its olive forms the seal and not the thread. Olive removal tool is needed once the reducer is fitted.
Used in a 28mm compression fitting to allow an 22mm pipe to be inserted into the joint where the reducer is fitted. The use of ptfe on the thread can restrict the ability of the olive to form a seal. This pipe reducer replaces the olive in a compression fitting.
28mm x 22mm Fitting Reducer, Pack of 5, End FeedPrimaflow
- 28mm to 22mm reducer. 28mm 22mm reducer. Should you require a fitting where the two different size pipes are inserted into the reducer, you should purchase the appropriate sized "reducing coupling". Being a "fitting reducer" this cannot be used directly onto 28mm pipe but must be inserted into a 28mm pipe fitting such as a coupling or an elbow.
28mm to 22mm reducer coppe. 22mm pipe is inserted directly into the other end of the reducer without the need for a 22mm fitting. This listing is for a Pack of 5.
Bag of 2, 28mm x 22mm Brass Compression Reducing CouplingFloPlast
- 5 year guarantee - Maximum Pressure 16 Bar. 28mm to 22mm compression reducer. Compression reducing coupling made from brass, complete with olives. This listing is for a Pack of 2. Wras approved.
28mm x 22mm Solder Ring Reducing CouplingPrimaflow
- Solder fittings. Copper fitting reducer. Reducing coupling. 28mm to 22mm reducer. This listing is for a Pack of 1.
End Feed, Pack of 2, 28mm x 22mm Reducing ElbowPrimaflow
- 22mm copper elbows. 28mm to 22mm reducer copper. This listing is for a Pack of 2. 28 to 22mm reducer. 28 to 22 reducer.
3/4” Male, Chrome BSP REDUCING Nipple 1/2” MaleBFG
- The reducer will find its application during installation or repair of hot water or central heating systems and drinking water installations in buildings. The product will ensure proper liquid circulation in the pipes which will improve the functioning of the central heating system.
An additional advantage, is the aesthetic appearance. You can easily fix the element yourself using a spanner. Before purchasing, please see the product dimensioning and the animation showing how to measure the product thread and the existing installation.
A feature that distinguishes the product is undoubtedly resistance to high temperatures, therefore the reduction will maintain the shape given by the manufacturer.
Additionally the element is characterized by durability and solidity. This type of chrome plated fitting can be used not only indoors, but also in outdoor installations, which is emphasised by many customers, due to its resistance to unfavourable external conditions. Brass is resistant to corrosion, even in contact with water. This is important especially when the installation is visible and the owners want a consistent appearance of the surroundings.
|Height||2 cm (0.79 Inches)|
|Length||2.9 cm (1.14 Inches)|
|Weight||0.03 kg (0.07 Pounds)|
|Width||2 cm (0.79 Inches)|
7. LP Supplies
28mm x 22mm Fitting Reducer, End FeedLP Supplies
- Suitable for use on hot, cold, central heating & gas pipework. Copper pipe Reducers for Fittings. The 22mm side goes over the 22mm copper pipe. Pack of 1. Endfeed 28mm x 22mm copper Pipe Fitting Reducer Male x Female. 28mm side goes into a 28mm fitting e. G elbow, tee, coupling.
8. Plumb Pak
Plumb Pak Compression Straight Reducer 22x15mmPlumb Pak
- Suitable for use on hot, cold and central heating pipework. For reducing pipework from 22mm to 15mm. Brass compression fitting.