As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
YARONGTECH 125Khz RFID Card Proximity EM4100 Door Entry Access Blank White pack of 10YARONGTECH
- All the chip has pre-programmed with Unique ID number, but UID can't change, and UID is pre-printed on the cards. It's normal 125khz id cards, not H ID Cards, so it can work with H ID reader.
All the package has yarongteCH Brand sticker to make sure you buy our brand cards. Blank white card, fargo, Printable by Zebra, Evolis Card Printer. 125khz em4100 chip, read only, If you need rewritable cards, can't rewritable, please contact with us.
50pcs EM4100 Contactless 125kHz RFID Proximity ID Entry Access CardSourcingmap
- Colour: white; detection distance: 2 x 15 cm. Product name : rfid Cards;Material : Plastic. Size: 85. 5 x 54 x 0 mm/8 x 3. 37 2. 12 x 003 inches l x w x t; Weight: 315 g. Package contents: 50% 2 x RFID card pieces. Chip: 4100 operation; Frequency: 125 kHz.
KDL White Smart RFID Cards Proximity 125KHz TK4100 / EM4100 / EM4200 Plastic PVC Access Control Card Read Only Pack of 100Kadongli
- 2, chip: tk4100, compatible with EM cards. This card is not rewritable. 1, operating frequency: 125KHz. 3, features: read only. 4, reading distance: 0 ~ 15 cm. 5, size: 86 * 54 * 084mm.
YARONGTECH RFID 125KHz Writable Rewritable T5577 RFID White Black Key Card White 100 PACKYARONGTECH
- It's rewritable chip, and it can write in 125khz id format and H ID WG 125khz format. Can write by 125kHz RFID writer/copier. Printable by zebra, Fargo, Evolis Card Printer.
Please note it can't be read before you program the chip. Original t5577 chip, it doesn't have pre-programmed id number, so need to write the id on it before you read.
NN99 RFID Copier 125khz Handheld RFID Writer EM Card Reader Duplicator Copier fob Programmer Mini Support T5577 / EM4305 Key CardsNN99
- 4. Working with 2aaa battery can use 20, 000 times not included in the package. This device is used to clone 125khz rfid card. Built-in buzzer and LED. 5. Support cards: t5577, em4305 compatible card, ct5200 or T5577, em4305, em4205, not support HID and 13.
56mhz cards. 1. It can clone em4100 and EM4100 compatible card. Handheld shape design, comfortable hand feeling. 2. 3. Package including 1 rfid copier + 2pcs EM4305 writable key tags + user manual.
Proximity ID Card 125Khz RFID Token Tags Key Chain Keyfobs Door Access Control for Security Entry System Read Only Blue, 100 PcsToPicks
- Compatible with standard EM ID access devices or ID reader. Card type: em-id read only, can not be programmed. Can't compatible with uhf reader and encrypted readers, Cobra, Paradox, HID, Radio, Indala, APCiK, Kaba, for example, Honeywell, Isonas, etc.
These tags come with a key ring and pre-programmed unique 64-bit ID which is laser etched on the back. Works as a regular 125khz rfiD Card Tag, detecting distance: 2-10mm.
FST 10 English Frequency RFID Reader Writer 125KHz Copier Duplicator 13.56MHz Encrypted USB Card Reader + T5577 /UID Writable Key fobs Keychains TagsFSTW
- Support cards write: t5577, em4305, hid 1386/1326/1346, UID cards. Not all HID type cards. Support english broadcast. Not support all type HID cards. Working with 4*AAA battery, or 5V power. Support card read: em4100/em4200, uid key cards, mi-fare classic, hid 1386/1326/1346, Ntag203.
Software works with Windows computer, not support Mac and Linux. Hd 2. 8 inch color screen. If your cards belong to 13. 56mhz type encrypted cards, need software to crack it. Working frequency: 125khz, 250khz, 1000khz, 875khz, 500khz, 625khz, 750khz, 375KHz, 13.56mhz iso1443a/B. Batteries not included.
FTSTech Proximity 125KHz RFID EM-ID Card Keyfob for Door Access Control-Read Only-Mix color-10 PackFTSTech
- Package of quantity: 10 pieces. Each key ring has a metal key ring. All the chip has pre-programmed with Unique ID Number. Tk4100 em4111 chip. 64 bits eeprom memory.
Color: mix color, black, yellow, red, including blue, green. Access control system, attendance system, Personnel identification, patrol system, etc. Abs waterproof material. Read only, can't rewritable. 64 bits eeprOM memory.