As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Furniture Clinic
Furniture Clinic Beeswax Polish for Wood & Furniture | 200ml of Natural Beeswax for all Wood Types and Colours, Wood Furniture Polish to Protect & Enhance Any Wooden SurfaceFurniture Clinic
- Leave for 3-4 minutes and buff over with a cloth to restore the lustre. Great finish: our beeswax polish acts as a wood protector when applied, natural and finished. Safe to use: because it doesn’t have any synthetic components, our beeswax wood polish will not alter, or even distort, the color and appearance of the surface it is applied to.
It is a safe, natural and effective way to bring new life to wood furniture. Additional coats can be applied for extra protection or if applying to bare wood. Suitable for all types of wood: our beeswax furniture polish is designed for use on modern and antique internal woods, oak, pine, mahogany, walnut, including wooden veneers.
Natural formula: this furniture polish is made from our natural beeswax blend that has been used with great success by our national network of technicians, heritage organisations, professional restorers, and many customers over the years.
Apply the beeswax polish onto a cloth and rub into the wooden surface following the direction of the grain. It seals and protects, giving your furniture a long lasting, protects and enhances the shine of all wooden surfaces, as it feeds, durable and natural looking shine. How to apply: before using the beeswax wood polish, clean the furniture using a wood cleaner like our Furniture Clinic Wood Reviver. Ensure the surface is dust free. Our fine bees wax formula can be used to treat all natural woods including: beech, teak, and yew.
2. Fiddes & Sons
Fiddes Mellow Wax Furniture Polish 400ml, Dark Brown English Oak by Fiddes & SonsFiddes & Sons
- Description fiddes mellow wax range is formulated from a traditional recipe, developed from over ninety years experience in the manufacture of fine woodfinishes.
A blended beeswax polish of the highest quality, Fiddes Mellow Wax Polish is available in 5 distinctive wood shades, and have been successfully used for finishing sealed or previously polished wood for nearly a generation.
3. Falcon Workshop Supplies Ltd
LIBERON Medium Oak Wood Furniture Wax Polish Black Bison 150ml, Free UK DELIVERYFalcon Workshop Supplies Ltd
- Coverage - 500 ml = 5-6 m². 150ml. Select Your Colour. Always test product on a spare surface or inconspicuous area for colour, compatibility and end result. Liberon medium oak.
PIPIHUA Wood Seasoning Beewax,Multipurpose Waterproof & Repair Wood Wax,Furniture Care Anti-Slip Wax,Traditional Beeswax Polish for Wood & Conditioner,100 ml with Sponge（Lemon）PIPIHUA
- After all, the health of users is our top priority. 100% natural: this wax is made entirely from natural beeswax, with no mystery ingredients. Notes: although the product is made of food-safe beeswax with natural ingredients, it is not edible.
If you have any questions about our products, please contact us in time, we promise to reply you within 24 hours. Easy to use: clean the surface beforehand, allow it to dry, apply a very thin layer of wax in the direction of the wood grain with a soft cloth, and then polish with the wax.
Multiple uses: it is ideal for woodwork such as furniture, picture frames, sculptures, carvings, stairs, boxes, doors, wall and ceiling coverings, floors and more.
Furniture reborn: experience a new way of polishing furniture！Also suitable for scratched surfaces and old wooden furniture, and beeswax ensure perfect wood protection, durability, optimal care and a silky shiny wood finish without sticky or greasy residues.
5. Cura Lignum
Beeswax Polish for Wood: Wood Wax Polish, 100g, Oak Sideboard, Oak Desk, Wood Varnish & Furniture Polish W/Linseed Oil for Wood, Ideal Bees Wax for Oak Furniture, Cura Lignum Furniture Wax for WoodCura Lignum
- Natural beeswax polish for wood: this organic beeswax polish for wood & furniture product, e. G. Oak worktop or oak chopping board. Made in germany: our line of wood oils are made in Germany by our team of experts in accordance with the best industry standards to offer high quality products made from carefully selected natural ingredients.
Wooden chopping boards, containing linseed oil & orange oil, is extremely versatile and can be used for any wood based products in the house, wood plank etc.
Pure beeswax wood protection: our bees wax wooden furniture polish leaves a long lasting shine & protective layer that won't come off your kitchen furniture, cutting boards or wood worktop back to life with a subtle amber tone, so get the wood restorer in your polish kit now! Furniture reviver: our beeswax for wood is the ideal wood cleaner and restorer as it will bring the colour of your skirting board covers, making it the ideal table wax & oak wax! Easy to use worktop protector: simply apply the furniture finishing wax for wood onto a clean wooden board and wipe away any excess, then allow to dry for 30 minutes until you have a well protected wood furniture, wood chopping board or wooden skirting board, i.
PIPIHUA Beeswax Polish for Wood & Furniture,Wood Seasoning Natural Beewax for All Wood Types and Colours,Waterproof & Repair Wood Wax to Protect & Enhance Any Wooden Surface,2×100g with 4 SpongesPIPIHUA
- Easy to use: clean the surface beforehand, apply a very thin layer of wax in the direction of the wood grain with a soft cloth, allow it to dry, and then polish with the wax. Multiple uses: it is ideal for woodwork such as furniture, sculptures, doors, boxes, stairs, carvings, picture frames, wall and ceiling coverings, floors and more.
Notes: although the product is made of food-safe beeswax with natural ingredients, please contact us in time, it is not edible.
If you have any questions about our products, we promise to reply you within 24 hours. 100% natural: this wax is made entirely from natural beeswax, with no mystery ingredients.
Furniture reborn: experience a new way of polishing furniture！Also suitable for scratched surfaces and old wooden furniture, and beeswax ensure perfect wood protection, durability, optimal care and a silky shiny wood finish without sticky or greasy residues. After all, the health of users is our top priority.
|Height||10.92 cm (4.3 Inches)|
|Length||7.01 cm (2.76 Inches)|
|Weight||0.22 kg (0.49 Pounds)|
|Width||14.99 cm (5.9 Inches)|
7. Furniture Clinic
Used to Clean, 250ml Beeswax Polish, Sanding Pads & Lint Free Cloths, Wax, Polish & Protect All Items of Wood Such as Furniture, Worktops & Doors. Contains 250ml Wood Cleaner, Wood Wax KitFurniture Clinic
- Lint free cloth: use the lint free cloths to apply the Oil and Conditioner. Easily wipes all finished wooden surfaces clean with little elbow grease required! Yet it is still capable of thoroughly cleaning ingrained dirt and stains from unfinished wood.
It seals and protects all types of wood giving a long lasting, durable and natural looking shine. It will not spoil the application of the oil by leaving any unwanted loose fibres, thread and lint on the surface.
Includes: 250ml wood cleaner, 200ml beeswax Polish, 3 x Sanding Pads, Lint Free Cloth Pack of 3.
Beeswax: a natural wax used to feed and protect bare wooden surfaces, as well as varnished, oiled or painted wood. Wood cleaner: safe to use wood cleaner suitable for use on all wooden surfaces. Sanding pads: a foam backed sanding pad should be used to gently sand the surface between coats of the oil, once dry to ensure a smooth, flawless finish.