As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Hot-Flow | Jordan Traditional Thermostatic Radiator Valve, Satin Brushed Nickel Angled TRVHot-Flow
- Perfect for traditional Victorian home installations. Additionally there is a frost protection feature, preventing pipes from freezing in cold weather. This valve set comprises a high quality thermostatic radiator valve and a matching lockshield for balancing your central heating system, similar in style to the Chelsea Radiator Valve but backed with a more extensive warranty, for your peace of mind.
2 year manufacturer's Warranty - Any issues please contact us directly. Angled thermostatic Radiator Valve Pair. Frost protection, decorator's caps are used to fully isolate TRV valves, so when the control head is turned fully clockwise off, this allows the valve to open if the temperature falls below 5°C, whilst a radiator is removed for decorating.
The trv and lockshield are cast from brass and finished in satin brushed nickel/chrome/antique Brass/Copper/Black Nickel and Brass.
The handle of this valve is a matt black composite material; durable, attractive and a big improvement on the plastic brown, fake wood-effect handles found on the Bentley Radiator Valve and the Milano Radiator Valve. The jordan trv thermostatic radiator valve is a traditional radiator valve. The trv features discreet temperature indicators on the neck of this thermostatic radiator valve - ranging from 6°C to 30°C.
|Height||13 cm (5.12 Inches)|
|Length||8.6 cm (3.39 Inches)|
|Width||5.5 cm (2.17 Inches)|
2. Greened House
Oxford Traditional Chrome Angled Thermostatic Radiator Valve TRV Column Radiator ValveGreened House
- Designed to enhance the finish of your radiator: the oxford radiator valve is a high quality stylish valve designed to give a traditional look to your panel, column or flat tube radiator. This attention to the finish detail of the valve just adds to the quality finish that will make your bathroom stand out.
Applications: these valves can be use on towel rails, Panel Central Heating Radiators, Column Radiators, Vertical Flat Tube Radiators. Maximum working pressure 13 bar, 15mm - 1/2"bsp connections, variable temperature settings including frost protection, Bi directional water flow.
Technical information: a set of valves includes a thermostatic TRV and a lock shield valve. Any installation where the pipework comes up from the floor. The thermostatic trv valve has variable heat settings and frost protection allowing you to set the perfect temperature for your room.
Warranty: we are so confident our valves are the best on the market that we give a 5-year guarantee give you peace of mind knowing you are buying a quality product that will not give you any problems. Industry leading quality and design: the valves are made from chrome plated solid brass which is polished to a mirror finish then chrome plated using a triple layer process to give the perfect shining finish and maximum rust protection which is second to none.
3. Lampe UK
Westminster TRV Traditional Themed Thermostatic Antique Radiator Valve Set Pair, Antique BrassLampe UK
- Valve inlet - 15mm compression. 30 degree cap. Radiator coupling - ½" BSP male thread. Frost protection feature.
Hot-Flow | Lincoln Traditional Thermostatic Radiator Valve, Angled TRV Antique BrassHot-Flow
- 2 year manufacturer's Warranty - Any issues please contact us directly. Angled thermostatic Radiator Valve Pair Period Radiator Valve. Frost protection, decorator's caps are used to fully isolate TRV valves, whilst a radiator is removed for decorating.
Free next working day delivery if ordered before 2pm Monday to Friday Excludes Scottish Highlands, Islands & Channel Islands. This gothic radiator Valve Comes In An Antique Brass Finish.
Angled TRV Nickel, Hot-Flow | Morgan Traditional Thermostatic Radiator ValvesHot-Flow
- 2 year manufacturer's Warranty - Any issues please contact us directly. Angled Thermostatic radiator valve pair. Nickel. Full shut off trv - frost protection - decorator's caps are used to fully isolate TRV valves, whilst a radiator is removed for decorating.
|Height||14.6 cm (5.75 Inches)|
|Length||9.6 cm (3.78 Inches)|
|Width||6.4 cm (2.52 Inches)|
Antique Brass Angled TRV, Hot-Flow | Shannon Traditional Thermostatic Radiator ValveHot-Flow
- Antique Brass. Frost protection- decorator's caps are used to fully isolate TRV valves, whilst a radiator is removed for decorating. Free next working day delivery if ordered before 2pm Monday to Friday Excludes Scottish Highlands, Islands & Channel Islands.
Angled Thermostatic radiator valve pair. 6 year manufacturer's Warranty- Any issues please contact us directly.
|Height||14.2 cm (5.59 Inches)|
|Length||5.6 cm (2.2 Inches)|
|Width||8.7 cm (3.43 Inches)|
7. Period Property Store
Faringdon Traditional Thermostatic Radiator Corner Valve Set Antique BrassPeriod Property Store
- Material - Constructed from Brass. Style - traditional thermostatic radiator valve pair. Radiator coupling - ½" BSP male thread. Valve inlet - 15mm compression. Real wood wheel-head.
8. Old London
55mm, Old London RV203 Camden Traditional Thermostatic Angled Vintage Designer Radiator Valves with Lockshield Sold in Pairs, Satin NickelOld London
- All tapping's are 1/2" BSP. The angled pairs with lockshield are available in 3 elegant colour finishes, choose from Chrome, Satin Nickel and Antique Brass.
Manufactured from high quality steel in a classic and timeless chrome finish. Dimensions - h: 131mm, w: 55mm, D: 97mm. Sold in pairs. 5 year manufacturer's guarantee.
|Height||131 cm (51.57 Inches)|
|Length||97 cm (38.19 Inches)|
|Weight||0.83 kg (1.83 Pounds)|
|Width||55 cm (21.65 Inches)|
|Warranty||20 year manufacturer.|
Milano Windsor, Traditional Chrome Corner TRV Thermostatic Radiator ValvesMILANO
- Suitable for use with a radiator or heated towel rail. Supplied as a pair of corner valves. Thermostatic control allows easy control of the heat output. Solid brass construction with chrome finish and wood effect ABS handle. Traditional thermostatic corner valves.
|Weight||0.85 kg (1.87 Pounds)|
Traditional Angled Thermostatic Radiator Valve TRV and Pipe Set, Milano Windsor, SatinMILANO
- Traditional angled thermostatic radiator valves and pipes. Includes an ABS wood effect ergonomic handle. Supplied as a pair of valves and pipes with blanking and bleed plugs. Solid brass construction with satin finish. Valves fitted with a standard 1/2" thread.
|Weight||1.35 kg (2.98 Pounds)|