As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
For Your Beautiful Garden, Create Dazzling Harmonies with Other Flower Bulbs, a Perennial Favourite, 7 x Tulip Double Late Mixedschone
- Create a beautiful garden: get rewarded with one of the most popular double tulips by choosing to go GROW MY OWN. Height 40cm. One of the most popular tulip double late mixed- these spectacular blooms are also known as Peony tulips. We have worked with our suppliers for many years to guarantee this.
We know how annoying it is if you plant something and wait eagerly for it to flower, only to find that it’s the wrong colour or form. Perfect for filling in bare areas in your early spring garden.
. Common name- Peony flowering tulips or Peony tulips. When to plant: – plant between august to december and flowers will bloom april to may. Make a dramatic statement with Double Late Tulip Mix of bouquet-ready Tulips late spring.
Sun- light requirments: Perform best in full sun. They are autumn planting bulbs – ready for blooM in SPRING. Contents: 7 x tulip double late mixed Bulb size 10/11. Soil requirements: Rich, fertile, medium moisture, well drained soils. How to plant: simply plant the bulbs 10cm deep and 10cm apart and wait for showy and vibrant blooms- sure to give you a pleasing look. Guarantee: these bulbs you receive from us should reach you in the best condition and be of top quality.
2. Oliwier's Bulbs
Oliwier's Bulbs 10x Iris Reticulata Harmony Bulbs Dwarf Miniature Blue Flowers Ideal for Rockeries Pots Borders Hardy Early Spring Garden PerennialOliwier's Bulbs
- Bulbs are to be planted 8cm deep and about 10-12cm apart, in well drained soil. Iris are usually flowering plants with long green leaves and stems from which appear beautiful and very graphic flowers.
Height: 15-20cm. Iris reticulata with their stunning dainty flowers wonderful bright blue shades are sure to bring life to your garden and brighten your beds and borders and look super in pots and containers.
Planting: autumn september - december or spring from march onwards. It is often best to try to position then with plenty of access to sun or partial shade. Very easy to grow, they are a true classic and thrive under almost any conditions.
20x Anemone De Caen Mixed Colours Spring/Summer Flowering Corms Autumn Planting Garden Perennial Flower Bulbs Size 4/5Generic
- Anemone de caen is an excellent naturalising plant, easy to grow, will multiply well and flower each year. Produces brightly coloured single stemmed Poppy like flowers.
Hardy perennial. Carefully selected a mixture of colours to give you a natural and carefree looking display. Perfect for planting in the border or as part of a rockery display.
Prefers a sunny position and look great in large groups. Height 20-25cm. You will receive pack of 20 high quality corms size 4/5 in eco-friendly recyclable packaging with detailed instructions included. Can be planted in autumn for flowering in April-June or spring for flowering in July-August. Also known as the Poppy Anemone.
4. Oliwier's Bulbs
20x Freesia Mix Summer Flowering Bulbs Colourful Garden Plant Corms Wedding Fragrant Cut Flowers Size 5/6Oliwier's Bulbs
- Full grown height: 25 - 40cm. The bulbs look like small, or after the first frost. You will receive pack of 20 quality corms, size 5/6 in eco-friendly recyclable packaging with detailed instructions included.
It is usually recommended to lift the plants in the autumn, either when the leaves yellow, sheltered location. Easy to grow. Flowering: June-July-August. Plant freesia with the pointed end facing up.
Clean, crisp and sparkling, these multi-coloured freesias are favorites for summer weddings and other happy events. They are superb in borders or planters on your patio or terrace.
Plant freesia 3-5cm deep and 5-10 cm apart in well-drained soil in a sunny, slim onions. Freesias are among the most popular cut flowers in the world, their intensely sweet fragrance can perfume an entire room. Freesia is not fully hardy in colder areas of the UK. These unusual funnel shaped flowers stand erect on tall stems and lush sword shaped foliage. Excellent cut flowers.
5. Woodland bulbs
Garden Perennials Plants Bulbs Flowers, Spring Flowering Bulbs, for Pots & Cut Flower or Flowerbeds, Free UK P&P, by Woodland bulbs® 10 x Allium Bulbs ‘Drumstick Sphaerocephalon’Woodland bulbs
- Perfect for bees - pots, patio-tubs & Lawns. Easy to grow - bulbs come Back Year After Year - Good Investment. Hand graded bulbs - on the day of dispatch to ensure quality - Noting Is Pre-Packed.
Rockery & Containers. Plant from september - for colourful Spring Flowering Display. Flowerbeds & Alpine. Flowers: june-july | height: 60-80cm. Crimson-purple flower heads on green stems, this allium has the appearance of a drumsticks - Allium sphaerocephalon with reddish-purple drumstick flowers - Will grow in a wide range of soils providing there is good drainage.
Picture labels Supplied With Most Varieties If Available. Alliums like sunshine but flowers last longer in partial shade, great for naturalising - Ideal choice when you want to fill your vase, lasting approximately 2 weeks in a vase.
6. Oliwier's Bulbs
Yellow,Orange,White,Red,Pink,Black, Oliwier's Bulbs 20x Sparaxis Tricolor Mix Summer Flowering Bulbs Garden Hardy Perennial Beautiful Harlequin FlowerOliwier's Bulbs
- Planting: mid autumn - late autumn for flowering in late spring or spring planting for flowers in the summer Flowering: May - August. Also known as the Harlequin Flower because of its unique kaleidoscopic centres.
Sparaxis produce a beautiful star-shaped flowers in orange, red, white, yellow, pink and magenta with yellow centres surrounded by black or dark red marks .
Ideal for patio, alpine & rockery, greenhouses, conservatory, exotic garden, great for the rockery & borders. Attracts pollinators. You will receive pack of 20 high quality healthy bulbs size 5/6 in eco-friendly recyclable packaging with detailed instructions included. Easy to grow and great as a cutflower.
20x Anemone Blanda Mixed Colours Spring Summer Flowering Garden Corms Daisy Like Autumn Spring Planting Flowers Perennial Bulbs Size 4/5Generic
- Anemone blanda mix is a good naturalizer, perfect for the woodland garden, under trees and shrubs or planted in a mixed border where they will spread a carpet of color beneath shrubs.
These spring flowering anemones requires humus rich and well drained soil, prefer direct or partial sunlight and will mature to a height of 15cm. You will receive pack of 20 quality and healthy corms size 4/5 in eco-friendly recyclable packaging with detailed instructions included.
Planting time: autumn/ winter. Lovely mixture of daisy type flowers. Blooming: march/april or can be planted throughout the year if there is no frost. Great choice for borders, patio pots or rockery displays.
8. Oliwier's Bulbs
Oliwier's Bulbs 20x Anemone Coronaria Hollandia Red Spring Flowering Bulbs Autumn Planting Garden Perennial Flower Corms Size 4/5Oliwier's Bulbs
- Full grown height: 15-30cm. Can be planted through the year - in spring from March onwards for blooming in early summer, in early summer for autumn September to November flowers and in autumn for spring bloom.
Very popular cut-flower, excellent naturalising plant, easy to grow and will flower each year. Sunlight exposure: Partial Sun.
Germination time: 900 days. Perfect for planting in the border or as part of a rockery display. You will receive pack of 20 quality corms size 4/5 in recyclable packaging with detailed instructions included. Pack of 20 corms that produces beautiful bright red single stemmed Poppy like flowers.
9. Oliwier's Bulbs
10x Freesia Double Mix Summer Flowering Bulbs Colourful Garden Plant Corms Wedding Fragrant Cut Flowers Size 6/7Oliwier's Bulbs
- The bulbs look like small, slim onions. Excellent cut flowers. These unusual funnel shaped flowers stand erect on tall stems and lush sword shaped foliage. Clean, crisp and sparkling, these multi-coloured freesias are favorites for summer weddings and other happy events.
Freesias are among the most popular cut flowers in the world, their intensely sweet fragrance can perfume an entire room. It is usually recommended to lift the plants in the autumn, or after the first frost.
Easy to grow. Planting: indoors - autumn august - december, outdoor - spring from March- To July, Flowering: May-June-July-August. Full grown height: 25 - 40cm.
Freesia is not fully hardy in colder areas of the UK. They are superb in borders or planters on your patio or terrace. Plant freesia with the pointed end facing up. Plant freesia 5cm deep and 5-10 cm apart in well-drained soil in a sunny, either when the leaves yellow, sheltered location. You will receive pack of 10 quality bulbs, size 6/7 in eco-friendly recyclable packaging with detailed instructions included.
10. Oliwier's Bulbs
Oliwier's Bulbs 10 x Ranunculus Asiaticus Purple Beautiful Spring Summer Flowering Bulbs Persian Buttercup Cut Flowers Hardy Garden Perennial Ready To Plant Corms Size 5/6Oliwier's Bulbs
- Expected blooming period: Spring to Summer. Also known as the persian buttercup these pretty purple Ranunculus have fully double flowers with tightly clustered petals. These rare ranunculus corms will produce unique purple blooms that not only look lovely, but combine beautifully with so many other plants, flower bulbs and perennials.
It is essential to soak corms in water overnight prior to planting. You will receive pack of 10 quality bulbs, size 5/6.
They will grow equally well in full sun or partial shade. Nothing beats ranunculus flowers to add that dash of whimsy and romance to the garden. Ranunculus are ground-hardy in warmer areas and can be planted in the autumn between September and November for flowers in early spring or in the spring when the danger of frost has passed, usually between March and May for flowers in late summer.
Ranunculus corms have pointed ends that look a lot like claws. Excellent cut flowers. Each stem produces one to several flowers. Make sure these “claw-ends” are facing down as you plant them. As the corms soak, they will plump up, often doubling in size.